Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Introduction

OK. So, before I start commenting on the burning hot current topics, and before I start stripping people off their so called decent sophistication, an introduction is needed.
Well I am just another guy who was destined to live a normal life. NORMAL is to be what others want you to be . If u start living life on your own terms, u end up being called Aashish Nag. U might think that i am bragging off here. But that's not the case.
God made me in such a way that I ended up being short in stature with a lean body with no muscles to show. This made people believe that I was the one who had to be oppressed. Unfortunately this never happened. Actually, God compensated for the short height by blessing me with an insanely huge package. M talking about my tongue, u perverts. So, to be very precise, I speak a lot and i speak very bad things. So u never wanna mess with me.
Moral of the story: If u ever want to comment on my blogs; just remember dis 1 thing, NEVER and i mean never write anything against me.

6 comments:

  1. what a deadly prologue to a blog. sure thing, i'll not write anything against you.. :|
    looking forward to a lot of sarcasm and ass kicking. cheers!
    Welcome to the blogger life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my my! sumone has a blog...btw i sooo lykd ur intoduction....grt goin! keep the good wrk! cheer"S :-)....u knw i'm so good at fighting wid you...hahaha! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thundering start to begin with.. hope u have some cheesy stuff to follow... waiting for your next blog.. NAG !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sahi nag.. true about u'r self.. insanely huge package.. i.e. tongue n brain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuckin awsum ... sum intro tht :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow man.. u really scare ppl with ur intro & then mellow down with time :P

    P.S. im sorry for stalking u... but i guess u know y! :P

    ReplyDelete