Saturday, December 11, 2010

kahan chali gai hai saali khushi????

I am just trying not to write another one of those depressing gloomy blogs that I have fallen into a habit of writing. Immensely difficult though. Its very simple to explain actually. A blog is my personal journal which is of course very public. The kind of person I am, its only when I am sad and feeling lonely, that I come here to write. In that state one cant expect me to fill the space with my usually Super Awesome Sense of Humor. Expecting such stuff is just asking a lot from a guy who is already preoccupied by very important stuff like Facebook and gtalk.
Its a hard life managing everything. Talking to my girl friend, knowing that I pissed her off yesterday and now I have to mend what I did. Tiring both mentally and "tongue-ly". I know when she reads this I am dead. But what the heck, I will woo her over again. Add to that the regular chatting with old friends, listen to their story, LOLing after every 3 lines, add a comment myself and then finding a way to end it. Tiring mentally (again) and physically (fingers and eyes). Now add to this the chats with GIRLS. Abso-freaking-lutely gruesome. You need some serious talent for this part and I have enough of it at my possession. For instance, I wont write "HAHAHA" when a girl tells me that she loves me. Nor would I try to run away from a girl when she has asked me to meet her up at the mall.. Guys who have done such stuff keep SEEKING SOLACE in kumar sanu songs.
So what i mean is that after exercising my brain, my body so extensively for the above mentioned activities, I by no means am in a state of writing a humorous blog or even crack a joke for that matter. These pessimistic blogs are now a part of my life (just like hearing comments on his height is a part of a close friend's life). I can just try and be more innovative in expressing my pain, my untapped temper, my frustration on being less fortunate than others as far as good luck is concerned. But again, its comparatively better than being a color blind.
On the basis of age and experience, I might be miles behind my friends, but one thing I am very sure about. I am never going to write a cheerful blog again. KAHAN CHALI GAI HAI SAALI KHUSHI????
Sad, suicidal melancholies is my taste when it comes to writing and I feel so proud in making others a part of it. Someone has stated correctly - "dukh baantnein se kam hota hai". I am just distributing my half of the dukh, in my own unique legendary way of course.

1 comment:

  1. BC aise udasi bhare blog na likha karo...
    Dard jab had se gujarta hai to pee lete hain...:P

    ReplyDelete